Anyone here anything about 9600GT being recalled?

OTSS

In Runtime
just google 9600GT and everything says it is being recalled. Any info from anyone?

Wow, you either are asleep or you have a weird result. All I have from Googling 9600GT is reviews, prices and stuff....and even if I type recall, I see botherboard recalls, and battery recalls.

I don't know how I got the results the first time but typing "9600GT recalled" comes up with at least 8 sites referring to www.theinquirer.net

I just bought a 9600GT and now I am just wondering if there is any truth to the article.

Well it is new and I have not played too many games with it other than UT3. Check my specs. I can hardly play UT3 even though the video card is alright the processor is holding me back from playing at anything but low graphics.

Theinquirer is full of sh!t, sorry for language. it's the only one I never went for tech reports.

Alright then. Well the this card should be great then. I just wish I had a faster processor for gaming.

Well, you can't compare mid-range to extreme. You COULD wait til the 9800 series or 9900 series. But I think price hits fairness there too, but you COULD grab a 3870x2 for a better price over performance ratio.

Back
Top Bottom