Sound Problem

Re: Sound Fuckup

Ok... right now i already uninstalled the driver and im downloading it again as i type........ but for some reason its going really slow... must be there website because i usually download stuff at like ... in the hundres of KB/s.. and this ones going at... like an average of 7.5....... sad

i got it from realtek... Ok.. downloaded driver ... installed... EVERYTHING was going fine.. for a second.. i was listening from zune software and all of the sudden the same shit started... man... i thought i had it

If you go to Microsoft update you should get the drivers there, I get my Realtek Fast Ethernet drivers from there.

He got the newest drivers straight from the manufacturer.

Try unchecking the box in the sounds options that says "Enable Hardware sound".

Try running spyware and virus scans on your pc, and what exactly are you doing when you are listening to music, and does it do it when you are doing nothing else on the pc when you listen to the music?

Go to My Computer > Control Panel > Sounds and Audio Devices. Click the Audio tab. Under Sound Playback, make sure the Realtek is set as the default device. If you click the advanced button just under the device drop down menu, you can move the "Hardware Acceleration" slider lower to see if that helps with the skipping.

Back
Top Bottom