Hello Everyone

I don't understand how people can't see this is George Monks. Just look at his previous accounts, and compare typing patterns.

Welcome back George.

Ok good, I thought I was the only one who thought something was strange. I've noticed the typing patterns are the same as well, they're also both from the UK. I think a mod should check it out to see if there's a match somewhere.

nothing wrong with checking it out but dont jump to any thing

also long time no see troy (or maybe its just me idk)

If he isn't George then I don't think he has a very good impression of the forums so far. Everytime somebody new signs up you can be sure someone will post "Welcome back George" Accusing every new member who joins of being George Monks without some evidence isn't the best welcome message.

/\ yer , but lowndsey is familiar with georges pattern , and hes figured it out a few times before

nothing wrong with checking it out but dont jump to any thing

also long time no see troy (or maybe its just me idk)

I'm around here, I just tend not to post that much since I'm lazy and I've had a lot of homework. I'll try to post more often :)

JEEZ! Why is every new member treated like he's George Monks:rolleyes:

For one, George couldn't type one damn coherent sentence. All his posts were the lol posts As this diagram will demonstrate:D

n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

And he also had the usual mix of the roflmao, teh intornetz and hai i can haz teh hi post counts? kind of posts. JustinGS's posts however...actually make sense:p So anyway don't let the pear frighten you Justin, Welcome to the forums!

Back
Top Bottom