Separating Layers Music?

Liminator

In Runtime
Is there a program that can do this. For example, if I wanted to extract a synthesizer from a song like sandstorm and add it to synthesizer in bax in trax. Is there a program that can do this?

I'd imagine this would be pretty impossible to do in MP3 form, or Wave form for that matter. A computer program, I doubt could think of music in the same way we do, and actually pick out a track persay.

You could find a MIDI of the song though, which would contain the synthersizor data, that someone may have made. Worth checking out.
But then, you'd only have the notes, and would need a good sound to play back the data.

I don't know of any program that can separate songs into the individual tracks, you'd need to have the original recording for that. When they mix songs in a music studio they use mixing boards that cost tens of thousands of dollars and have a ton of sliders and dials and such. I'd imagine thats the kind of thing you'd need to extract a single track from a song.

I don't know of any program that can separate songs into the individual tracks, you'd need to have the original recording for that. When they mix songs in a music studio they use mixing boards that cost tens of thousands of dollars and have a ton of sliders and dials and such. I'd imagine thats the kind of thing you'd need to extract a single track from a song.

No studio will let you truly separate stuff.

You need access to the files used to make the song, which you dont have.

Yeah, thats how games like Guitar Hero work, when they have the original recordings. They have found the mixing tapes, and used the seperated guitar parts to make the solos, etc, and then mixed the rest together.

But no, no computer could ever figure out music like we can. At least not yet.

It can't.
There is no way you can clearly seperate music.

If Sandstorm has some quiet bits with just the synth, it may be possible to edit this out, and loop it, if theres the full amount, and then layer.
But, if its mixed in with drums and that, theres no chance

Back
Top Bottom