if your a+ or net+ or something certified, tell me if this is legit

pooker

In Runtime
Ok, so for everyone who has taken one of these tests has anyone ever tried purchasing a voucher form

www.getcertify4less.com

I am a little bit leary about using them, I mean you save anywhere from 20 - 60 dollars it looks like but I am just afraid if I purchase it then when I enter in the voucher on the pearson website it will not work and I will be out a good junk of change. We all know how expensive these tests can be, so I am wondering if this is a blessing or something else. If anyone has used this and had good results please post, I already paid 326 bucks for my a+ and over 100 for my net+ , but I see they have vouchers for ccna and I would like to try it out if it is legit.

Sorry to not be any help but what is a+ and net+ because i have seen someone on here before with that in there sig.

I believe you're talking about DJ CHRIS. A+ is a certification that says you are certified to repair computers. It says that you've taken a class and you know what you are doing. Net+ has to do with networking I think.

Yes Joga is correct, I was just curious because I do not have to go to my ccna 4 class if I pass my ccna certification, and right now money is a little tight especially being a college student and already over 500 dollars just in tests, and over two thousand in semester bills. This just kind of seemed like a beacon of hope since they offer discount vouchers for pretty much all of the certification tests.

Pooker, unfortunately I don't know if that's legit or not. I just know what A+ is. And I was able to guess what net+ is. Sorry I can't help you there. Off of the top of my head I think DJ CHRIS would be the most suited person to help you.

Well on the checkout page there is a legit verified link to geotrust.com. Apparently that is a sub company of Verisign...so I'm gonna say it's probably legit.

I believe you're talking about DJ CHRIS. A+ is a certification that says you are certified to repair computers. It says that you've taken a class and you know what you are doing. Net+ has to do with networking I think.

You don't have to take a class, I didn't.

Anyways, I think that site is legit, but I didn't use them.

You don't have to take a class, I didn't.

Anyways, I think that site is legit, but I didn't use them.

Oh you don't? I thought you had to. At my school they offer an A+ Certification class. I'm gonna take it, probably my senior year. But that's cool. So if I wanted I could just take some kind of test and get certified if I pass?

I would recommend that you check out this site:http://certification.comptia.org/

It is the homepage of Comptia. They are the organization that created the A+ and Network+ exams. They will have all the information you need, or want to know. Plus they have some books that you can get and go through to prep.

Back
Top Bottom