My Sig

Ð88

Fully Optimized
It's been deleted by a moderator now but I just wanted to ask if anyone else was seeing the same thing as he was seeing.

I got some PM's telling me this:

Are you aware that you made your signature a very large amount of characters, enough that it made any thread you posted in unreadable?

It wasn't your threads, it was your signature. It was a few million characters (mainly spaces). I removed it.

I had no idea and I have had the same signature for probably 8 months or so and no one said anything if this was the case.

What caused the massive amounts of blank characters in your sig, I do not know. But their is no doubt that they were their, could have been caused by someone having access to your account, or by some weird server glitch.

I likely noticed it just as it happened though, so doubt many people would have seen it. You are free to change your sig back to your bunny (without the million blank characters)

I have never seen anything in your sig out of place. Nothing that made it stand out at all.

whitespace (spaces/blanks etc) are ignored in HTML so you shouldn't have been able to see them.- - There are 10 spaces between these two characters as I type them. Can you see them or just the one?

whitespace (spaces/blanks etc) are ignored in HTML so you shouldn't have been able to see them.- - There are 10 spaces between these two characters as I type them. Can you see them or just the one?

i see just the one space, yeah

Back
Top Bottom