X3100

That an integrated graphics chip which isn't a very good start. Although Battlefield 2 isn't a very demanding game and you'll probably be able to play it at low/medium settings.

Can you run it is a great tool if you're already in possssion of the laptop, but if you're looking at buying one instead than this site is a great one as it lists benchmarks for the most common 100-odd laptop GPUs also you can use the search box on the left of the page to have get more details on any laptop GPU, just search a term for that GPU, for example X1300, to get more details about the Intel GMA X1300

BF2 only works on nvidia or ati chipsets, if you tried to install it on there it would just give you an error message.

it should be able too. run it my moms computer runs it it has a intel 950 or somethin like that
i remeber whem bf2 was considered top end graphics.:eek:
now we have CRYSIS.

How old is ur mums comp if it runs an intel 950, shame that laptop makers haven't all collaborated to make a standardised video card form so users liek us could upgrade, etc. I remember the short lived fame of MXM GPUs You can upgrade but compliant laptops are few and far between and very little choice is offered for what to upgrade to, pretty much only Geforce 2 series, which is really an upgrade.

here comp is 4 years old and she refuses to upgrade be cause windows xp is apparently better than microsoft office 2007.
make no sense to me i try and explain that she can get xp and not office 2007 and that office 2007 is not an os but still she refuses. she thinks vista is an add on to office 2007 she is a loon.
my old laptop had like ati 1100 graphics and it ran bf2 really well and ran css for awhile till the viruses killed it. guess what i used it for.
is an x3100 better than intel 950?

Back
Top Bottom