Sound Problem

ross491

Solid State Member
Ok...someone. please help me...i have the Realtek HD Audio manager and when im listening to musik and surfing the web.. or doing anything else.. every so often it does this thing were the musik goes like its skipping, as on a cd or something.... i dont know if this matters but i have:....

Microsoft Windos XP
Professional
Version 2002
Service Pack 2

Computer
AMD Athlon 64 Processor
3200+
2.02 GHz, 1.93 of RAM

Motherboard:WinFast(by Foxconn)6150bk8mc CORE SERIES

ASUS EAX1300/TD/128M Radeon X1300 128MB 64-bit DDR PCI Express x16 Video Card

PLEASE!! SOMEONE HELP!!>> ITS SO FRUSTRATING!!!

Re: Sound Fuckup

Is it possible that when you copied the music from the cd, there was a scratch or something wrong with the media that it came from. That would be the first thing that I would check.

well.... thats what i first considered.. but no matter whatim listening to musik on .. it still does it.. even on youtube. or google video or anything..

Have you tried picking up a set of newer drivers for either the motherboard or sound chipset itself? You can probably find them on Foxconn's site.

Yes... actually it a sort of new comp.. just put it together out of hand-me-downs... and i had to buy a few new things like.. the motherboard.. but i guess my point is everything is new and up to date.. thanks for the help..anymore suggestions?

I was thinking, try uninstalling the Realtek HD audio manager and drivers, then reinstall just the drivers for the sound chip and not the entire audio manager software.

Yes, I'm aware of that. I was under the impression that the Realtek HD audio device also has a software suite that installs to manage the audio output. I was suggesting that you unistall everything associated with the Realtek sound and then only reinstall the drivers and not the accompanying software utility,

ok... i'll do that..thanks.. i tell you what happens.

Back
Top Bottom