Smoking pot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le 3eme oeil

In Runtime
I smoked pot for the first time last night, i never will again. It just wasn't what i expected at all and i think its over rated. Plus, its illegal and im probably just better off not doing it considering im into stuff like weight training and keeping healthy.

not as much as a bad trip as not as much fun as i thought it would be. In less thats the same thing basically..

Well, I think its good that you chose to never do it again. Pot really messes with a persons mind. A lot of people says it makes them feel better, but it makes the people around them think differently about that person.

I have never tried it. I probably never will either.

I would like to add, however, that there could be legitimate medical reasons to smoke it. Some cancer patients use it to relieve the pain and reduce the nausea caused by chemotherapy. It also relieves eye pressure caused by glaucoma or similar diseases. This is a far different story than what you are talking about, but I just wanted to share my opinion.

good for you, don't get into smoking pot. ever! All it does is chill you out and make you sit around all day, eat and play video games or something. It doesn't seem bad at the time but then after a while you suddenly come to a realization that you've wasted your life. There is so much more better things a person can be doing.

My girlfriend hates smoking (anything), so I only do it once in a while. Maybe every few weeks. We had cigars for my friend's birthday last night, he turned 18. I went to hang out with my girlfriend after and I think she smelled it on me...oh well.

Yeah ive had cigars just a few times in my life too. Those were just more like hanging out with my buddies and chillin. The only thing is im under age so..Im still going to try to stay away from all smoking and drinking.

Edit: Also, im pretty glad im going to stay away from it because im already getting kind of lazy to begin with.

Pot doesn't give you trips, if you had a trip you were on more than pot.

it can actually and it's for that reason that I decided to never smoke pot again. One time my buddy and a couple of his friends were bored one night so we took all the concentrated THC (the stuff that gets you high in marijuana) out of his buster and made a layered bowl of weed and THC. I was trying to sleep later that night but I got so scared because i kept hearing whispering behind the couch across the room and I'm pretty sure I saw the lamp move. Then i heard this loud crash in that general direction so i got up because I assumed it was one of the guys trying to freak me out but no one was there when i checked. Then i went down stairs to see what my buddy was up to and found out that everyone else went home and he was just sitting at his computer (pretty much doing nothing because he was as f***ed as I was). Then i just sat down and zoned out for I don't even know how long. I woke up on the couch the next morning and just went home but decided that pot is just not for me anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom