Fow once...

ghostFL

Fully Optimized
I avoided a confrontation to that was well deserved. I'm wiote quite messed up so I wont explain right now, but in the morning. But yeah, good nightl. And I got pics of 3 more new guns and collection pics in the morning.

peaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace......

:D

man i am so messed up, yo sounds good yo, tell us about your shinanigans mofo!

man i am so messed up, yo sounds good yo, tell us about your shinanigans mofo!

heynim drunk tonight i had several jello shots and a lot of rum its goood so ya

wlcome brofa did i sat welcome yet famn i am too drink to sat welcome tonight man lol wtf

i understanad the sig i am too drunk tonigtht to give a god anawers but its good so eaha kepp it up man lol wtf

i listewnt to good msuci damn twf lol wtf

haha alcohol + forums = BAD

haha. ive only come on cf whilst a bit drunk before :p
when your drunk eating a kebab, or having more alcohol is more fun :)

I'm actually a good kid, lol. Unlike most teens, I dont drink, almost all my friends do, and I get invited to some parties, but I dont go or drink. I might go sometime, but idk, I think it's just stupid to do it. A little is fine.

Woah, that was an interesting post... Haha.

Off to the beach with my lady piece. When I get back, I will inform you on these "shenaniganz" :p

And I got another gun, besides just the pistol.

Pics are on my phone, I'll send them to my computer and host them along with the story, later tonight.

One word though... TACTICAL!

Woah, that was an interesting post... Haha.

Off to the beach with my lady piece. When I get back, I will inform you on these "shenaniganz" :p

And I got another gun, besides just the pistol.

Pics are on my phone, I'll send them to my computer and host them along with the story, later tonight.

One word though... TACTICAL!

i really hope you dont end up inside :eek:
lol.
just been to the shop to buy some ice cream and some lottery tickets. im pretty bored. i should be working today but have it off. i need to do some work but cba .. so yeah its a nice day and theres bugger all to do :(

I don't drink either. Only thing I drink is Roman Coke, but that's because I really like the taste. We never have vodka here though. One thing that I also love about CF is when people a at least slightly drunk and they're trying to give advice. Lol its funny.

Back
Top Bottom