Youtube question!

Yeah, sorry. I had to take it down. After he finished filming the teacher did ask the kid not to put it on youtube. Once I can get adobe premiere pro working, I am going to edit him out. Or just change his voice and put a George Bush face over his... Either that, or I will have someone else secretly upload it, lol. Then he won't know who has it up or anything.

Yeah, sorry. I had to take it down. After he finished filming the teacher did ask the kid not to put it on youtube. Once I can get adobe premiere pro working, I am going to edit him out. Or just change his voice and put a George Bush face over his... Either that, or I will have someone else secretly upload it, lol. Then he won't know who has it up or anything.

How big is the file man? I'll upload it for ya. I went to watch it today but I saw its no longer up. Now I kinda want to see what the fuss was about.

BTW teachers are just like you and I, wait till you get out of school and actually see some of them around. I remember some of my grad parties that had some of the cool teachers invited. It was quite fun getting drunk and smoking stuff with them.

Yeah, the school likes it, it's kind of become the talk of the school. I will send it too you, then could you upload it for me, and if the teacher asks me, I will say it was some random person on the net that must have downloaded it, lol. I will upload it to the CFs file server tonight if I get time. And I will probably upload an edited version this weekend as well.

Well, they gave permission to film, but apparently, after they were done filming, the teacher requested not to have it put on youtube.

Back
Top Bottom