Which should I get, Half Life: The orange Box or CCS

NEED WOW NOW

Daemon Poster
well my bro found a 75 dollar Gift card for toysrus, so I got to pick out a game, he chose the second COHs.
Now I have the choice to to get either HL The Orange Box becaues I lost it, or CSS.

Looking at CSS's requirments, it looks like it might be really crapy Graphics, but what do I know:
Min: Processor PENTIUM; 1Mhz; 256 MB Memory
Recommended: Processor 2Mhz; 512 MB Memory
=/

Edit:
Is it me or did the preview boxes get bigger when you move you mouse over the Thread?

That doesn't have to do with graphics. That's just your computer processing speed (the one required I guess). Counter-Strike is a fun game. I love Condition Zero, never really played CS:S. If I were you I'd get it, online play is really fun. Specially the "gun games".

Counter strike is just counter strike. Orange Box includes Portal, Team Fortress 2, Half Life 2, Half Life 2 Episode 1, and Half Life 2 Episode 2.

Orange Box is way better.

With a $75 gift voucher, you could get both. Buy The Orange Box which is definitlely a must play selection of games and then get the Half-Life generation package which includes the original Half-Life, it's expansion and either CS or CS:S, I can't remember which. CS:S uses the source engine which is what Half-Life 2 uses.

Back
Top Bottom