my day

^^lol or needed to take a shit while the dog was chasing him those 14 miles

I think I would have let the dog eat me,
But yes I have a GF she says its okay if I don't buy her stuff
but once I get my money situated I am going to buy her stuff

If you think you have money problems now then don't get married or have kids, thats when money really becomes an issue, WIFE" I'm just of shopping with the girls" comes back 6 hours later with 5 or 6 bags of cloths:( , DAUGHTER" Dad can I have that, can I this, oh but Susie has that can I have one" e.t.c, trust me if you want to have any money stay single.:D

My advice make friends with someone in the auto industry that way you can get hook ups on parts and service. I got a buddy that works at a ford dealer so I get discounted parts plus we can use there shop after closing to put it up on the rack and do all the work without getting charged a rate. Sure afterwords will normally go out for wings and beer which I buy but its well worth it. I'd rather get drunk and get my car fixed for less than paying for someone else to do it.

I should really do my taxes. There doing a economy boost here and everyone that makes over x amount gets a extra $600 back so I'm happy about that!

But anyways wait till you get out of school and have a pile more bills man. It doesn't get any easier because the more you make the more bills you end up with.

I think I would have let the dog eat me,
But yes I have a GF she says its okay if I don't buy her stuff
but once I get my money situated I am going to buy her stuff

can your girl friend not buy you things? what is this 19th century trend that i see when the man thinks he has to buy loads of stuff for his girl? me and my girlfriend of 5yrs split everything down the middle, no arguments as everything is shared equally and equal efforts are put into the relationship until it went out of the window when i started driving now she expects to get picked up form everywhere without counting the cost of petrol and time.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;765634 said:
My advice make friends with someone in the auto industry that way you can get hook ups on parts and service.

yeah thats what i did. found a nissan primera that someone was giving away and £80 of parts later me and my friend got it running and through its MOT. i made him a computer for cheap and he fixed a car for me. good deal if you ask me

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;765634 said:
My advice make friends with someone in the auto industry that way you can get hook ups on parts and service.

My dad used to be a Ford technician, so I would be able to get discounted parts though him. That was nice. He got sick of the place though and quit, so hopefully there won't be too many problems with my car, because I can't afford much. He still knows how to work on Fords though, he's still got his tool box and a car lift in the garage. I just have to pay full price for parts now, but he can fix it at home.

yet another thread complaining about money.....

stop buying stuff if you cant afford it!!!

and ive got your week beat too...

Back
Top Bottom