Woot woot! Party! (Central Florida)

Well, its in a week and a half. Haha.

You did that to yourself?

Most people fall into temptation when their parents leave their alcohol around... pepper spray though? You are one strange mother f*cker :p

Well, its in a week and a half. Haha.

You did that to yourself?

Most people fall into temptation when their parents leave their alcohol around... pepper spray though? You are one strange mother f*cker :p

Hmm a pepper spray, Ive always wanted to try one of these,, pshhhh AHHHH OMFG MY FREAKING EYES... dot dot dot.. dot .. hmm that was great.

i saw pepper spray on jack ass so me and my freind tried it in each other eyes and it does hurt. we have so much alchohal my parent would not know if i took any. i do not cause i have other sources but still. the bean bags you could probaly guess what happend when my and my freind found those (my freind parent are always being crap heads so he comes over as much as possible)

I know this is kind of changing the subject but is there any license needed to have pepper spray because i got some...

i am goin to palm beach cuase my grandpa has money and uses it for evil like sending me to school.
me and my freinds tried to give our selves "tattoos" and we used a knife and it does not work well and it hurts like a mother. then we tried to put an x in our arms which also was a fail i only got one streak
we also tried to pierce my ear in science last year (no wonder my grand dad want be to be sent away) with a thumb tack and some chicks ear ring and we got the tack thourg but when we tried the ring it started to bleed some how.
being stabbed in the gut would hurt like a mofo so how did that happen.
bb gun wars!!

def con lemme tell you about knives

I wouldn't recommend trying to tell someone that has been stabbed, myself being one of them, "about knives". We know what kinves are. They are sharp. And it really sucks having them inside of your body.

You remind me of a gothic I once knew in middle school.. Always self-mutilated himself because he thought it was cool.

And wtf are you doing trying to give yourself a tattoo with a knife? A) Thats not how you do at home tattoos. B) Use a f*cking razor-blade, genius. Much sharper and thinner, i.e. less pain.

And please, for the love of god. I, and most of the people on this forum board are NOT mentally retarded and/or illiterate. So for us to understand your "language" is asking way too much. Come onnnn mannnnnnnnn....

;)

Back
Top Bottom