Can you tell the difference between real life and a game?

It was just my thought you know a game is pretty damn close when you actually have to look at the pictures for more than a second to figure out which is real lol.

I just can't wait for the game to come out. I'm going to pickup the logitech gt25 steering wheel with force feedback/clutch and full 6 speed shifter link. Man I can't wait!!!

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;765716 said:
It was just my thought you know a game is pretty damn close when you actually have to look at the pictures for more than a second to figure out which is real lol.

I just can't wait for the game to come out. I'm going to pickup the logitech gt25 steering wheel with force feedback/clutch and full 6 speed shifter link. Man I can't wait!!!

Should get the Porsche 911 Wheel.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;765719 said:
Nah I saw a review of it on G4 and they said it wasn't extremely impressive.

If you compare it to the G25, which is what most people do, it's not that much of an upgrade, or an upgrade at all. Depends on the way you look at it.

Reviews that I saw said it had a more realistic feel than the G25. The wheel is a bit bigger, making it feel more real. Clutch has some resistance, and the pedals are metal.

If you compare it to the G25, which is what most people do, it's not that much of an upgrade, or an upgrade at all. Depends on the way you look at it.

Reviews that I saw said it had a more realistic feel than the G25. The wheel is a bit bigger, making it feel more real. Clutch has some resistance, and the pedals are metal.

Its actually a porshe wheel they use on the one your talking about. I guess its only 50 more. I don't know I'll see when the game actually gets here what I get. I'll have to build some type of stand to put it on though.

Its not fun when its sitting on your lap so whatever I get I'm going to bolt down to something. The G25 has resistance on the clutch as wheel though.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;765737 said:
Its actually a porshe wheel they use on the one your talking about. I guess its only 50 more. I don't know I'll see when the game actually gets here what I get. I'll have to build some type of stand to put it on though.

Its not fun when its sitting on your lap so whatever I get I'm going to bolt down to something. The G25 has resistance on the clutch as wheel though.

No it doesn't, you have to mod it to have resistance. When I say resistance, I mean you can't move it with one finger.

Back
Top Bottom