what classes do you needa take for computer engineering?

Just to go a little bit deeper in this thread. What major is better Computer science or CIS what jobs do each offer what is the difference how is the pay different how is the schooling different

Im sorry to go back to the math and science question but,

I am an electrical engineering student at drexel, and up until my pre-junior (third year of 5) CE and EE majors take all the same classes which include calc 1,2,3 physics 1,2,3 chem 1,2, bio, electic circuits, fundimentals of digital systems (digital logic), java, differential equations 1,2, thermodynamic, optics, and then even junior year we take the same math classes which are linear algebra, and complex and vector analysis. as well as lab classes and some electives are the same

Its not easy but it can be a lot of fun!

the course load sucks but I get co-ops and love the stuff I do.

-Kev

Im sorry to go back to the math and science question but,

I am an electrical engineering student at drexel, and up until my pre-junior (third year of 5) CE and EE majors take all the same classes which include calc 1,2,3 physics 1,2,3 chem 1,2, bio, electic circuits, fundimentals of digital systems (digital logic), java, differential equations 1,2, thermodynamic, optics, and then even junior year we take the same math classes which are linear algebra, and complex and vector analysis. as well as lab classes and some electives are the same

Its not easy but it can be a lot of fun!

the course load sucks but I get co-ops and love the stuff I do.

-Kev
Dang. I'm pretty ahead. If I don't fail any classes I'll be taking differential equations @ the last semester of my senior year. Guess I'm on a pretty good rhythm.

My school only has like 1 computer class and its programming. I cant take it until im at lease a junior though because you need to complete algebra 2 first.

Back
Top Bottom