Torrents

DefCon_!1!

Fully Optimized
ok, im sounding so n00by right now, but here it goes.

can any one give me a rundown on torrents. wat they are, how to use them.

cause i dont think its as easy as downloading something from, well, a pirate site, and downloading it on Limewire at 8kb/s =, when the thing is 4 gigs

ne help will be appreciated

its pretty much the same as downloading from limewire..you go to "torrent" sites such as piratebay and btjunkie..look for what you want..download the file and open it with your bittorrent client..

yea limewire is horrible when it comes to torrents..but then again u gotta make sure the torrent you are downloading has alot of "seeds" seeds are basically peers..a good torrent program is utorrent

What eggy said...

I use uTorrent and it works perfectly. Use torrentpond.com to search for the files themselves. Once you find it and it looks legit, click on the link and you should "Open" the file (Not save as) with uTorrent.

Just don't expect blazing speeds though. They're not known for their download speed.

If you don't want to mess about with your router then use BITCOMET OR BITLORD, BITCOMET uses encryption software so is more safer, UTORRENT is the fastest torrent software so its up to you, speed will mainly come from your ISP as appose to the torrent software but most people like UTORRENT.

Back
Top Bottom