wii or ps3

i have all 3 consoles and the 360 is my fav......but ssbb is coming out soon so maybe that will be my new fav console for a while at least.

BTW the PS3 is so much different then just playing it at the store, when u actually own it its so much better, u get to customize everything, right now i have the COD4 theme :p, and u dont have any restrictions or anything like that.. i used to play it at my local Play n' Trade (http://playntrade.com/) and i thought it was ok, enough for me to buy one, once i got it i was like, HOLY %$#@! this things awesome.. dont base it on how it was at the store

I love my Wii, I love the fact that you can play 4 people with 1 remote on some things...i like the 2 handed controls...and I have fun with NFS-PS...

I live with 5 other people in my house and nextdoor there are 6 girls...we have a blast with my wii!

^ LMAO! Owned.

Wouldn't be surprised but I'd rather buy a standalone Blu-Ray player. It's nice having the convenience of an add-on player, but standalone players offer so much more.

Haha, silly MS and their multimedia add-ons. I bet HDDVD would have whooped Blu Ray if MS just added the HDDVD drive from the start. Many more people have a 360 than a ps3 after all.. oh well.

Haha, silly MS and their multimedia add-ons. I bet HDDVD would have whooped Blu Ray if MS just added the HDDVD drive from the start. Many more people have a 360 than a ps3 after all.. oh well.

Yeah, its nice having that convenience, but Microsoft was always adamant about HD DVD coming second after games in priority.

Back
Top Bottom