Car Thread!

Oh, then your friend has good taste. The old school Chargers were awesome. I think the one sek3o1 got was one of the recent ones. Ugly beasts if you ask me...

Any one ever seen the movie Bullitt?

Haha I saw a state trooper rolling in one at lunch today.
That whole thing was lit up blue: fog lights, grille, strobe headlights, top and bottom of the windows, mirrors, etc.

It was fly.

But yeah he was helping to move a huge building down the street.

If i had a choice of any car right now I would like a Nissan 350Z or Infiniti G35X. What can I say, I'm a fan of Nissan cars :D

R34 FTW.

Actually I would probably take an S15 over that. Well maybe I would take both.

R34 FTW.

Actually I would probably take an S15 over that. Well maybe I would take both.

skylines are bitchin' but for some reason i've never cared much for the looks. Same goes for S15's. I just like them for their tuning ability.

They have a good monster look to them.
So ugly they're cool. Love the front of the Silvia though.

i had a new dodge charger!! my bro needed a car so i sold i go him and me a car......got him a 08 caviliar and me a 05 grand am.....the am only had 20 k miles on it so i isnt too bad....i plan on putting a nice system into it some rims and maybe a turbo on it to mess with ppl.

Btw the 350z is one of my fav cars!!!

Would love to have one but if i did i kno i would wreck it! If it goes fast i have to push the car thats why im staying away from sporty cars i wrecked too many times b4.

Hmm...the 350Z...not too big of a fan of that one. It's really an Americanized sports coupe with a Renault V6 that just drones on and on. The only good Z was the 240Z if you ask me. Damn that was a good coupe...light, relatively powerful, handled like a sports coupe should and it wasn't too expensive. It's just gotten fatter and fatter and heavier over the years.

For the money of the 350Z, I'd rather buy the RX-8.

Hmm...the 350Z...not too big of a fan of that one. It's really an Americanized sports coupe with a Renault V6 that just drones on and on. The only good Z was the 240Z if you ask me. Damn that was a good coupe...light, relatively powerful, handled like a sports coupe should and it wasn't too expensive. It's just gotten fatter and fatter and heavier over the years.

For the money of the 350Z, I'd rather buy the RX-8.

I don't think the 350Z is that bad. I find they can pull pretty good. Probably not as well as an RX-8 due to weight but throwing a relatively small amount of money into a 350Z can make it a pretty sik car.

I don't think the 350Z is that bad. I find they can pull pretty good. Probably not as well as an RX-8 due to weight but throwing a relatively small amount of money into a 350Z can make it a pretty sik car.

An American even designed the 350Z, it think its more Muscle car, than sports car. But its not unique, that why I purchased the RX8. It gave me a feeling that a real enthusiastic should have!!! I never get tired of driving it, and its been almost 4 1/2 years! :D

Back
Top Bottom