Woot woot! Party! (Central Florida)

That's sweet. My friend is away with his parents so we are trying to convince his little brother who's still home to throw a party hahaha it should be greattt. The only problem is convincing him...maybe we'll just show up and he can't say no...

Anyone have any ideas on convincing him?

Ever heard of a football party?

Lol, I threw a triple kegger for the superbowl out in a boathouse with a big screen tv. It was fun as hellllllllllllllllllllllllllll!

@GhostFL - Bro, I don't think the real football is appreciated very much in the US.

@DJ-CHRIS - sure man let's do it.

Btw: I didn't mean to offend anyone with the emo comment. I just don't like them.

That's sweet. My friend is away with his parents so we are trying to convince his little brother who's still home to throw a party hahaha it should be greattt. The only problem is convincing him...maybe we'll just show up and he can't say no...

Anyone have any ideas on convincing him?

Cloraphorm and rope sounds pretty good.

Haha, just had to make a little side not to the event description:

OH YEAH, IF YOU TRY TO START DRAMA OR STEAL SH*T,

THERE IS SO MUCH HEAT IN THIS HOUSE, THE DEVIL HIMSELF WOULD BE JEALOUS.

EVER BEEN HIT WITH A BEAN-BAG SHELL FROM A 12 GAUGE? ;)

How about a 800,000 volt Stun gun?

[non lethal, so you KNOW there won't be any hesitation ;) ]

So don't start shit, or bring shit, or your ass WILL get zapped and/or F*CKED up.

yes, i have been tazed and beanbages, and pepperdsprayed

and even stabbed, but thats a long story

yes, i have been tazed and beanbages, and pepperdsprayed

and even stabbed, but thats a long story

None of which, you would have wanted to happen to you. And neither would the people coming to my party :D

I have Grizzly Bear Mace :D!

i have been bean bagged and pepper sprayed both were Intentional on my part cause my parent leave this stuff out and i fall into temptation and stupidity easily.
crap 2 weeks to late o was going to be in florida in about 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom