Please Check These Out

waldorfpc

In Runtime
Hey guys,

I had just created some myspace pages to get my stuff out there. Aside from my world of computers, I'm a performing artist and somewhat of a comedian of sorts. Please check out these pages and let me know what you think. If you like them, feel free to add them to your friend's list. Thanks.

www.myspace.com/reinabrown (This is my artist page. ere, i'm promoting my music. I wrote these songs from personal life experiences. They do not have a particular style for i'm my own kind.)

www.myspace.com/triflinprankcalls (this is the comical page. My friend and I get ghetto and prank call Medicare and ask them rediculous questions. you'll definitely get a laugh out of this one.)

Is your sister blind or was that just a funny picture?

Good music. Not my style or taste, but I like it.

That was some good stuff. It sounds like you useds a drum machine for the drums. I would recommend trying to find someone that plays drums and have them play with you. It will sound more full.

Also work on your versing and syncopation. Some of the lines sound like they don't match with the beat.

Other than that I really liked your music and it is a good grass roots start. Best of luck to you.

Your music is great! What an amazing talent you have. "A Life Unfinished" is especially touching. I love the meaning and feeling in all of your songs.:)

heynim drunk tonight i had several jello shots and a lot of rum its goood so ya

heynim drunk tonight i had several jello shots and a lot of rum its goood so ya

UM ... Are you being serious? I am not sure how to read your response. If you really do like it, cool. Thanks. I had a shot or whisky tonight though I'm not drunk.

I would really be interested in adding your music page to my friends but I can't find the link to. I will pm you my page, so that you can add me if you want.

Back
Top Bottom