Can you tell the difference between real life and a game?

wow pretty tough (11/15), I think if you even had to stop and think about any of those pictures that's damn impressive what they've done.

Looks good. Too bad it probably won't play any better than the last few.. which defeats the purpose.

Doesn't actually look as good moving though, so the perception of reality fails, with some of the effects. Look for example at the motion blurring. You can clearly see where the sampling are, and you can also see where the textures start to get sharper as they come near the camera. I hate antistropic filtering in games on consoles. They just don't set it high enough.
Highlights also don't seem to fall as they would in real life, which also breaks reality, and more often than not, the fact it doesn't use any kind of ambient occlusion... (Not that its possible)
Haha, so yeah, it doesn't exactly look like a feat to me.
PGR 4 looks as good, if not better, but fails in exactly the same places.

I'm confused, I'm picking the game's cars right? I think I only got 6, I never play Gran Turismo. Racing's not something I like, let me know if you can find something similar but with guns instead haha.

Back
Top Bottom