Guns

dam right man. the city i live in everyone has concealed weapons and crrime? what is crime. the worst thing that has happened was a drugie was stabbed by another druggie by a screw driver.
try a .17 caliber they are better than 22's or a 223.

Actually, I have heard that in states and countrys where concealed guns are allowed, gun violence is lower, and it's a safer place to be.

Gun violence is lower in every other country in the world that doesn't have some sort of war going on.

Gun violence is lower in every other country in the world that doesn't have some sort of war going on.

well duh...

0 guns = 0 violent gun crimes.

but much more knife crime and physical violence.

there will always be illeagl guns even if they are banned criminals will find a way to get guns so just let people use guns and crime will be lower maybe not gone but i crime may help with things and keep people on there toes. just kidding

A gun can beat a blade any day.

Oh. Anyone heard of .........CSS! :D
lol

i cannot get to links cause my school blocks all the gun websites.

What school do you go to and what country? Just for curiousty.

guns aren't really a part of life and of being safe like they seem to be in America. when you live in a country like that and are bought up like that it is hard to understand the concept of ordinary civilians having guns as protection in everyday life. Generally here if you have guns you either are a criminal or you shoot Kangaroos or pigs or whatever for a living. Sure there are collectors no doubt but guns are a bit harder to come by here. You can call it ignorance if you want but in reality it is a different way of life and you need to see it from someones point of view who hasn't lived their life like that.

+
Yeah WORD.
Lowndsey is correct.

Each country is different, some people need to learn some respect.

Australia is dope. I hear you guys don't even allow people to move there unless they have a planned career already set up and 100,000$ in your posession.

Australia is not a dope thanks very much. You hear wrong.

0 guns = 0 violent gun crimes.

but much more knife crime and physical violence.

100%,
Where im living we are getting SO many knife killings and stabings, im actually scared, because it's increased dramatically.

BTW~
http://www.thegunsource.com/store/item.aspx?PID=42544
That maybe the hottest looking glock ive seen.

I don't really like guns, but I like bazookas. YOu know, anything that goes KABOOM I like.

whas that a crack at canada?as in, were you saying the states is more superior?

I'm pretty sure he was only saying that if you don't like America, don't complain, just GTFO. Canada is a more desirable location than Mexico ;)

Back
Top Bottom