Selling my rig...Price suggestions?

Zackpear

Beta member
Hey all im planning on selling my comp so that i can build my own...heres a list of the specs lets see waht you guys think
Cpu: Core 2 duo e6600 2.4GHz
Mobo: Asus p5nsli
GfX card: nvidia 7950 GT
Sound card: Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty witht he front drive controller and remote
2 154GB Hard drives 7400RPM
1GB Ram Corsair xms2
Lite-on DVD/rw Drive
Memorycard reader
Coolermaster watercooling
700 wat psu
and a wireless card
all in a raidmax case
and its on xp sp2
HPIM0166.jpg

HPIM0164.jpg

HPIM0162.jpg

and by the way if anyones interested give me an offer

i dont really think that that suggestion is good...go on newegg and just the vid card is worth 250 and the sound card is worth 179...and the spu...worth abt 250 on newegg tigerdirect...comeon guys.

and that sucks man...been in that exact same position b4...just save and save and 1 day u will have enough

i dont really think that that suggestion is good...go on newegg and just the vid card is worth 250 and the sound card is worth 179...and the spu...worth abt 250 on newegg tigerdirect...comeon guys.

You asked for my opinion. You have a 7 series card thats overpriced. You can get a 8 series for less thats much better. Heck even the 9 series is out now.

Its on a rather old E6600 by todays standard. Plus its used so you may as well take 30% off the top man.

Like I said sell it to someone that doesn't know anything about computers and you'll get more money. Just show them receipts on what you paid for everything. They won't know they can get better stuff for a cheaper price thats brand new.

if your talking to some one who doesn't no how a computer works deff 1000th bucks

if your talking to some one who doesn't no how a computer works deff 1000th bucks

That's maybe a little over ambitious. I don't think somebody who doesn't know much about computers would be willing to risk $1000 on something they don't know anything about.

Back
Top Bottom