Help--Trying to build a rig

Re: Processor Fan

Toucher, or je touche/tu touches/il touche is french for "to touch"
View Post
@A True Folder- I live in the United States. Also, mate, I will not be stepping away from my PC to tell someone else to do it for me. I am definitley capable of doing so, and just because i had some questions because it was my first time doesn't mean you have to be a dick.
From what I've read of your posts so far, you should not be insulting ATF, he is a lot more knowledgeable on the subject than you are.
This is good HSF for you: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835202005 ort this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835186134

hey guys whats happening to this forum,

he made a mistake, we dont then tell him to give up on computers we tell him what his mistake was and then tell him how to correct it,

also he will learn from this in the future,

IMO a few people here have been out of line, im sure each and every 1 of you can think of a mistake that was quiet obvious but you didnt kn ow until some1 told you,

myself : my first build i forgot to put motherboard risers under the mobo, and therefore it kepts shorting out,

hense the words "my first build" its called that for a reason, most of us learn valuable lessons from our first build this is his !

Maybe we were a little harsh on him. Let's just get back to the subject. Like I said, the OCZ Vendetta (I have this and my quad is now closing in on 3.5GHz) or the Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 PRO. These are both very good price to performance CPUs.

yes but its not right when your trying to help someone for him to 1. ignor you when your asking a question about his rig
2. insult our members

hey guys whats happening to this forum,

he made a mistake, we dont then tell him to give up on computers we tell him what his mistake was and then tell him how to correct it,

also he will learn from this in the future,

IMO a few people here have been out of line, im sure each and every 1 of you can think of a mistake that was quiet obvious but you didnt kn ow until some1 told you,

myself : my first build i forgot to put motherboard risers under the mobo, and therefore it kepts shorting out,

hense the words "my first build" its called that for a reason, most of us learn valuable lessons from our first build this is his !

I agree with you. Personally I doubt will see him come back to this forum after the way several of are members responded to him.

If he was new to the world of forums it is going to take him a bit to understand how things work. I don't blame him if he goes elsewhere though.

Back
Top Bottom