Woot woot! Party! (Central Florida)

ghostFL

Fully Optimized
I'm have a big ass birthday party/lingerie party at my home boy's house!

It's gonna be sooooooooooooooo tight.

Anyone on here thats located in central florida is more than welcome to come!

Info:

Girls Dress Code: Undies/Bras ONLY. A cute slip is also permitted.

Guys Dress Code: Boxers/Underwear and a Tie ONLY!

The party is being held March 9th which is a SUNDAY night. While we understand that his could be a problem for some of you, it is also to ensure that no immature highschool f*ck heads will be attending. But if you ARE in highschool, and don't fall under said category, than you are more than welcome to come!

This party will be for the BIRTHDAY celebrations of;
BRENDAN - MARCH 4th
ANNE - MARCH 6th
MOOCH - MARCH 9th

and the the home owner...
JOY! - MARCH 12th! (aka, Faith's older sister)

The party will be held at the residence of Joy and Jay! Located in Valencia Hills on Edgewood Ranch Rd. off of Old Wintergarden Rd.!

Entry is only permitted with the donation of 5$, or beer/liquor contributions.

5$ for ALL YOU CAN DRINK madness!

There will be a HOOKAH, plenty of food, and plenty of drinks!

This party is going to be sickkkkkk, and trust, that it will DEFINITELY be over-flowing with drinks and party favors! ;)

Message me or call me to receive details such as the address, etc.!

Sounds pretty tight dude. I live in f-ing kansas. Nothing like that ever happens here...i'll leave my fair share of booties to you lol.

Lol, there are good parties everywhere. You just gotta know people.

Lol I know the wrong people then. Idk I don't really mind not going to them (Yes, I just said that). I am a football fanatic. I trade parties for football games. Ronaldinho all the way!

Ever heard of a football party?

Lol, I threw a triple kegger for the superbowl out in a boathouse with a big screen tv. It was fun as hellllllllllllllllllllllllllll!

Holy crap... this steel reserve is the worst tasting sh*t I've ever had... but DAMN it gets you messed O_O!

Back
Top Bottom