Youtube question!

superman22x

Golden Master
I posted a video my friend made on youtube. It has a couple teachers in it, that agreed to make the video, now one of the teachers, that was hardly in it, wants it off youtube. Do I need to take it off? He agreed to make the video and all, so I dont see what's wrong with it being on youtube. Is there any unwritten rules of life about this? lol, what would you do? I ont like the teacher a whole lot either... He isnt bad though.

http://rapidshare.com/files/96069154/Fremault_trailer.mpg.html
That's the video in question. The teacher that wants it deleted is the one that laughs at the blonde.

i dont think you have too.

they gave consent, so they have to live with it

do u think those cops on all those videos want to be off you tube, and how many off there wishes are granted :)

my opinion, keep it on there

edit: funny movie :)

My first question is was there any written agreements between all the parties that were in the movie? If there wasn't any type of written contracts then there really isn't anything that they can do as far as I know.

If there was then each party in the movie should have known whether it was written or implied that the movie could end up on youtube.

I would have made sure that each party understood what the purpose of the movie was and where the movie could end up (i.e. the internet.)

Well, actually, the movie was supposed to be played on the school news program, so teh entire school could see it. I think I will keep it on there. No written contract either.

btw, the teacher at the beginning, with the hammer, is now fired... Not for this movie though... Although if it had been played for the school, it would have speeded up the firing, lol. He was fired for having a hangover in class or something, or not using safe practices in the metals shop. He was pretty cool though. More like a student than a teacher.

Poor guy, fired for one lousy hangover. Some teachers at my school got away with drinking at school.

Well, idk if it was really that. It's just a rumor. Some people say he said he never drinks.
Might be because of unsafe practices. My friends told me they burned a battery with a welding torch in there. And they set fire to the garbage can once... And I hear the teacher just laughs. And he will kick kids out sometimes... And they just laugh at the teacher, then the teacher makes fun of them, and they both laugh, and it's all a joke. Like I said, more like a student, lol.

haha. Well, apparently after my friend finished filming it, the teacher said he doesnt want it on youtube, so I have to edit his part out now I think, even though he said it afterwards... I guess I have some blackmail..
My friend never told me the teacher said this though until now.

This video has been removed by the user.

:(

and i never saw it.

Back
Top Bottom