Various stuff for possible sale *Interest Check*

Before I start posting pics etc I'll just ask if anyone's possibly interested in any of the items. If so I'll post up picks on the items your interested in.

Original Motorola Razr
(Silver): Not sure if its unlocked it was through Cell One which is now AT&T so I assume it should work with Cingular, Cell one and AT&T sim cards. If someones interested I'll find out for sure. Item accessories would be a AC power charge, Motorola Phone tools software with PC mini USB plug in. Overall good condition although battery probably needs replaced (doesn't hold a charge as long as it used to)

Playstation 2 Mini (Black): Item is in mint condition. Included stuff would be box/manuals, 1 controller, 1 standard ps2 memory card, Mini Vertical stand mount and the following games.

ATV Offroad Fury 3
Spiderman
Spiderman 3
50 Cent BulletProof
Fight Night 2004
True Crime Streets of LA
Flat Out
Madden 06
KillZone
Need for Speed Underground 2
Gran Turismo 4

Asus P5n32 SLI Premium Motherboard
: Now this item is special. This was the orginal board I had for my build. But I ended up frying 3 Dimm slots on the board. I have not bothered to send it back to Asus to get a replacement but its still well under warranty. If anyone is interested in this I'll put up pic's etc and send it back to Asus and get a replacement for you. After I receive the new board then we can work out payment/shipping. Board Link for Specs Click

OCZ DDR2 PC6400 Gold 800Mhz 5,5,5,15 memory 2X1 GB sticks: As with the board this was the memory I originally messed up installing and fried the dimm slots on the board. In the process it killed 1 stick. If someone is interested I'll send back to OCZ and get 2 new sticks sent out to my place. Then we can work out Payment/Shipping. Link for Specs Click So sick I paid over $200 for these when I bought them LMAO.

As I said this is just a interest check. If you see something your interested in let me know and I'll post up pictures with my Id. I haven't bothered sending that board or memory in yet since I don't need them. I just figured since there laying around if someone is interested in them I'll replace it then sell them.

Make a offer if interested

Dibs on Ram!!! Maybe... So, you would send them in for replacement for me?

Yes if your interested I'll email OCZ later tonight or tomorrow and obtain a RMA. When I receive a new set I'll let you know then we can make a deal. I don't expect you to pay for it until I get the replacement ram.

I'll upload a pic later today. Newegg has them listed at $52.99 new with a $20 rebate.

I'd let them go for $30 shipped since you'll be getting a brand new pair.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;765288 said:
Yes if your interested I'll email OCZ later tonight or tomorrow and obtain a RMA. When I receive a new set I'll let you know then we can make a deal. I don't expect you to pay for it until I get the replacement ram.

I'll upload a pic later today. Newegg has them listed at $52.99 new with a $20 rebate.

I'd let them go for $30 shipped since you'll be getting a brand new pair.
Soudns good to me, hopefully I will be good to go then.

Do they pay for shipping when you RMA them? Or do you have to pay?

im intrested in the phone, how much were you looking to get for it?

Not really sure what there going for new. After I get pic's of my ram up for him I'll check and see what there going for currently then do a used price drop. I'll get back at you in a bit here with a price and pic's.

Soudns good to me, hopefully I will be good to go then.

Do they pay for shipping when you RMA them? Or do you have to pay?

I'm not really sure how they do there RMA's. My guess I'll probally have to pay to ship it but that shouldn't be more than a few bucks so its no biggy. Got the memory out I'll take a pic and have it uploaded in a 5/10 minutes.

Edit: Pic of Memory up. If you look the bottom stick is the one thats bad notice on the lower left of the memory stick there is like 3 pins burnt out.

OCZMemoryForSale.jpg

im interested in the ps2

The PS2 only or with the games. I'd prefer to sell it with everything.

How much for the ps2? Prices on the games?

What about the mobo?

As with the above response I'd like to sell it all as one. Depending on what you guys want though maybe we could work something out. Same applies for the motherboard. I'll get some pricing out tomorrow.

As for prices I'll get back to you tomorrow with prices and pic's. I picked up Fight Night round 3 for the PS3 yesterday and I've been busy trying to beat career mode. I think i'm getting close though so I should have it up tomorrow!

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;766322 said:
The PS2 only or with the games. I'd prefer to sell it with everything.

ya, i'd prolly get everything

Back
Top Bottom