Mozilla Thunderbird Error

I get this error every time I try to update MThunderbird:
Error.png

I don't have any programs using it, at least I don't think so. I turned off all protection but it still didn't uninstall.

Hm... Try going ahead and reinstalling the whole program. This way you'll have the latest version (hopefully) and you might fix the problem.

I thought about that. But I have a bunch of e-mails from important universities I don't wanna lose. Is there a way to save that?

I thought about that. But I have a bunch of e-mails from important universities I don't wanna lose. Is there a way to save that?

Correct me if i'm wrong, but don't those emails stay on the email site's server? I don't think they'll get erased.

Thanks bro, I'm going to look into it.

edit: I fixed it. I ended random process that were not required to be in operation and I was able to install the new update. It was a .DLL file that was blocking it. I was able to delete it after ending the processes.

Oh sweet dude. Glad you're up and running.

Off topic, but I'm actually setting up my laptop on my desk as a semi-permanent Thunderbird computer. loll

I've looked into this before, but you CAN get yahoo mail delivered to Thunderbird, right? You need some 3rd party program too if i'm not mistaken.

you should be able to just configure it within Thunderbird, I am not positive but I have gotten GMAIL on Thunderbird so I assume that yahoo would work too.

You just have to go in and read your yahoo email settings and see how they want you to configure it for Thunderbird use.

you should be able to just configure it within Thunderbird, I am not positive but I have gotten GMAIL on Thunderbird so I assume that yahoo would work too.

You just have to go in and read your yahoo email settings and see how they want you to configure it for Thunderbird use.

I'll check that out in a few mins, but I believe gmail is configured for pop3 use while yahoo's free service isn't. I think. 0.o

Back
Top Bottom