Help--Trying to build a rig

Re: Processor Fan

dude you obv didnt take the time to learn how to build a computer becouse any one i mean any one who knows any thing about building computers knows that you need a hsf or your cpu will fry
thats why i agree a true folder
becouse its obv you don't no what you doing
and im saying this becouse i dont want to see you mess up your parts
even tho you haven't told us what they are a basic thing when asking for help = /

and you didn't take the time to type that out properly^ :)

Yes you need a Fan on the processor to keep it cool, you are very lucky sir that you didn't blow that rig up.

what's the full specs, anyway?

@A True Folder- I live in the United States. Also, mate, I will not be stepping away from my PC to tell someone else to do it for me. I am definitley capable of doing so, and just because i had some questions because it was my first time doesn't mean you have to be a dick.
I realise this may seem a little petty but since you thought it wise to post this calling me a dick in both threads I shall respond in both threads.

From the other thread.

OK, mate, you go right ahead and fry your pc components on your own, my point was for you to do nothing further because you have no idea what you are doing, I didn't say "Tell tell someone to do it" either, I suggested that you seek help from someone who knows what they're doing. I wasn't trying to be a dick but save you a massive failure through incompetence.

If you fail to give any further detail of your components it is impossible for us to help.

I believe the US runs on 110v (someone can confirm that) so your psu should be set to that.

Yes you will need a cooler and fan.

and you didn't take the time to type that out properly^ :)

to shay
haha
i just get angry when people try to do something with out seeing how to properly do things
also the fact that he was asked for specs a million times and he did not provide them but im in a bad mood already tonight =[

hey laserluke
you do not call a respective member a "dick"
all he tried to do was help you
but you are making it very difficult

Dude, please read tutorials or something before building your first computer. and do not turn that computer on again without a CPU Cooler or you would have to buy a new CPU.

im suprised nobody said it yet, QUIT TURNING IT ON, if it shuts itself off then theres obviously something wrong..

i think its spelt touche

lol dude have u seen my spelling? you think i can spell touche
=P

lol dude have u seen my spelling? you think i can spell touche
=P

Touche is a french word I think. Sounds french. Idk what it means. Maybe stab, because touche is a term from fencing if I'm not mistaken.

@A True Folder- I live in the United States. Also, mate, I will not be stepping away from my PC to tell someone else to do it for me. I am definitley capable of doing so, and just because i had some questions because it was my first time doesn't mean you have to be a dick.
What you say here sounds like the Americans are bad and they are going to ruin your machine. Not 1% true. Secondly, I would not recommend insulting A True Folder nor anybody else in this forum as a matter of fact. One because you can get banned and two because it gives you bad rep around here. I'm not sure about the other people but I wouldn't help somebody who's just going to call me a dick after I state my opinion.

Now I didn't mean to offend you in anyway with this post. I was just giving you a little advice =]

As far as your machine turning off, do what the people above me have posted as they are very accurate with their diagnosis.

Nobody here was a dick, everyone tried to help as much as they could with the information given.

You always need some kind of cooling. For some reason my CPU just has a heatsink...basically a brick, no fan :)

Back
Top Bottom