Xbox 360 has died YET AGAIN!!!

Yeah, same here. I know one who got the RRoD but after a quick reboot it worked fine. Another has had his launch unit since 2005 and no problems at all.

It's really a case to case basis. I know some who got theirs in 2006 and they got the RRoD in two weeks and I know some who've had theirs since launch or so and they've worked perfectly fine.

I don't really play xbox or any other consoles like that, but my bro has a 360 and sometimes it flashes 4 red rings for a little. I think thats totally different from yours because he can easily fix it by just fiddling around with the connections and turning it on and off.

Yeah they do. Lots of people seem to have forgotten that old PS2s all pretty much end up dying. (disc drive failure) but sony got their shit together pretty quickly. If you buy a slim ps2 now, or even a brick ps2 from back in 03 or 04, odds are it will work fine for years.

I wasn't exactly an early adopter. They were out a couple of months before I got mine I believe.

4 red flashing lights means your AV cables aren't properly connected Le 3eme oeil, and is nothing to do with the hardware.

Well, this morning I got A BOX! Inside is some protective stuff, and a label, yet, I got told they'd also take away the console and power supply in this box, yet, they've just delivered it and left.

I wasn't in, so of course my dad had no idea.

Seems like I have to phone the pick up company to pick up the box now.
Its from DHL this time, and not UPS which it was from last time

EDIT:

Okay, its being picked up tommorow between 9 and 10am. The box is ready, with the console and power supply.
We'll see what happens.

Yeah they do. Lots of people seem to have forgotten that old PS2s all pretty much end up dying. (disc drive failure) but sony got their shit together pretty quickly. If you buy a slim ps2 now, or even a brick ps2 from back in 03 or 04, odds are it will work fine for years.
I bought a PS2 shortly after launch and mine has worked flawlessly ever since.

I've even dropped it a few times. >.<

*knock on wood*

I wish I had that luck with my consoles.
Its just the fact they aren't fixable like PC's with new parts, so after the console has stopped being made, and you've ran out of warranty, who can fix them?
Are there small companies that'll fix consoles rather cheaply?

Back
Top Bottom