Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was behind all semester in "maths." Got a D. Yeah.
I forgot what the lesson was here, but I assure you, it was a very good one.

Yeah i should of gone, just sucked it up and put up with it, it's just a cold..

Gah -.-

On the upside im saving up for a Laptop ^_^
I can't be bothered getting a $600 graphics card when that money could go to a laptop that will come in very handy for me lately, study is way more important to me now than gaming.
I'll be right hopefully, next year its my VCE =O Then i have to worry . . .

Permanent ban, well I have stuck up for him several times but this time I wont, I motioned that he should curb his behavior when he got Banned last time, after now having been TB several times a PB was only around the corner, a man of his age an his background (prison guard) knows how to dish out and take orders so he has "no get out of jail card" this time, I only hope I'm wrong and its just a miss understanding if not then we have lost a good member regardless of what other people think of him.

I have had a few PMs from him. I still have one of them which I could forward.

yes and cause the public schools were not good enough for my gradpa so he paid for me to go here.
it suks no guns or explosives and to many asian kids that like to study all the time and do not like going outside and only want to go to mall.
i am sorry about this rant on asians i know not all are like this but the one here are.

i honestly do not want to tell what school i am going to cause it only has like 300 kids and i do not know you enough to say where. but it is in the portlan/ beaverton area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom