Tattoo phase

Yeah, I had one. But I wanted the tattoo since I was 16 and planned it out for 3 years...

I'd never just spontaneously get a tattoo.

i've always wanted one but i don't know of what. but also take into consideration if it will still look cool when you all wrinkly in your 60's

I have gotten three in about 2 years. I still want more but not like my whole body covered lol.

No,Not really.....Although i have a word of advice for any one considering a tatto,You wil regret it later on in life....

I'm going to tell you exactly what I told my dad when I was living under his house and his rules when I was seeking my first tattoo. He was against it and gave me the same statement you stated yourself. My response, I'm a grown ass man, and I want the tattoo. Will I regret it? Maybe, Maybe not, But "I" will be the one having to live with that on my conscience, NOT you. Ever since then he's more understanding to the fact I'm my own person and if tattoos make me happy, He's all for it.

All of my tattoos are EXTREMELY sentimental and have meaning in my life. I have one that takes over my entire right shoulder with an Oval shaped Tribal Sphere which has the Year, Month and Day I gave my life to the Lord inside while there's a Dove flying overhead. I also have a finished drawing of a Full back piece of me on my knees crying and praying with a Guardian Angel reaching down for me with again, a Dove hovering overhead overseeing everything, which reflects a lifechanging point in my life that I endured and somehow survived. Here's one that covers my entire right shoulder. It's not the greatest photo because I just sketched it up in 5 minutes, But here it is.. Obviously theres MUCH more detail in the below Tattoo, But I just wanted to give an idea.
TatArm.jpg

Then heres the other one I previously posted in Ghosts thread. This will be taking up my entire left shoulder.
100_2466.jpg

The Bible talks about tattoos and refers to them as defacing "A Temple of God". But my logic is, I use my tattoos as ways to minister to others out there who are lost and going down the wrong path. So when I endure a faith related endeaver in which made me stronger or changed me, You can guarantee I'll be getting more Ink.

im getting a tattoo really soon actually... first one ever down my side i heard it hurts really bad so that should be good.. pretty excited tho

im getting a tattoo really soon actually... first one ever down my side i heard it hurts really bad so that should be good.. pretty excited tho

oh yeah i would imagine getting a tattoo down the side of your torso will hurt like crazy, especially on the rib section.

Back
Top Bottom