Guns

You are an idiot. Did you not see my FIRST post saying I didn't want little teenagers posting about getting stupid ass shit? Thanks for contributing.

No problem. Your thread is already down the drain anyways. :rolleyes:

It went from a gun recommendation thread to a debate over America and how they love their pew-pew cannons.

This is a computer forums...what kind of response did you expect? If you want good recommendations, join a gun forums. :rolleyes:

No problem. Your thread is already down the drain anyways. :rolleyes:

It went from a gun recommendation thread to a debate over America and how they love their pew-pew cannons.

This is a computer forums...what kind of response did you expect? If you want good recommendations, join a gun forums. :rolleyes:

+1, for real

(of course, i can't seem to give you rep 'for real' as i need to spread it around)

Hey Ghost, what do you think is a good gun for target shooting that isn't too expensive? And where do you buy your guns, online or a local gun shop? Do you know of any places online that have good deals on handguns?

conversly, what most americans fail to realise is that there really isn't a need to own a gun, and by defending/arming yourself wit a gun, you make it much more likely that your attackers will also feel the need to arm themselves.

root, you make some good points and I want to agree with you here, but I have some direct and very close indirect exposure with the issue, so that's why I feel the way I do.

I live out on some farm land just outside of town. People out here get robbed all the time. Robbers have guns. That's just how it is most of the time out here.

My house has been robbed before. Fortunately no one got hurt or anything, the person was able to slip in and slip out undetected and make away with a few items. My grandmother was here at the time though, imagine how that might have turned out.

Now on the other hand, you have the people down the street who were *almost* robbed about a month ago... Two guys, brothers, went onto his premises. One kicked in the door. I believe the homeowner either got shot at, or got a gun drawn on him. He shot one of the robbers in the shoulder and dropped him in the yard. The other man went back home to get his MOTHER to drive back and pick up his dying brother from the crime scene. Of course when they get there, it was too late, and the police are there. Surprise for both of the parties, apparently.

Usually there's not too much of a head on these guys and apparently not too much to live for, either. It might not be the most peaceful solution to the problem, but better them than me out here...

Hey Ghost, what do you think is a good gun for target shooting that isn't too expensive? And where do you buy your guns, online or a local gun shop? Do you know of any places online that have good deals on handguns?

Honestly, a simple .22 is a good target shooting gun.

They are not powerful, and easy to use, and not very expensive. Very manageable guns.

back in the day nobody would buy a lambo and then get it all dirty.
i know that but still i think an abrecrombie and fitch gun is funny. bring one into a store know and ask for parts see what they say.
ghost have you found a new gun you want yet i would really reccomend the berreta 32 tomcat
http://www.policelink.com/products/products/1753-beretta-tomcat-32-cal
i would buy on if i were you they are sweet and mine has only jammed once but that was my fault for pulling it back.

Actually, I have heard that in states and countrys where concealed guns are allowed, gun violence is lower, and it's a safer place to be.

Honestly, a simple .22 is a good target shooting gun.

They are not powerful, and easy to use, and not very expensive. Very manageable guns.
Yeah I've thought about just buying a .22, but was also thinking about maybe a step up from that.

Edit: My dad has an old .32 that I've used before actually, but it's not good for target shooting since it's a revolver and you have that hammer in the way messing up your aim.

Back
Top Bottom