Tattoo phase

Ð88

Fully Optimized
Has anyone gone through a tattoo phase in their life? As in a phase when you really wanted to get a tattoo and you either really thought about it but never got one or actually did get one.

I went through the phase, and I got a tattoo. Actually I have two tattoos I got a year a part. Now I feel that I don't ever want to get another tattoo ever again. When Once I thought I wanted more, i couldn't care less about them now. Anyone else go through the same thing?

I have two that are 7 years apart. I'm always thinking about getting another tattoo...lol I'm satisfied for now but I'd like to get more, it's not like I'd never want another one again.

yeah I was thinking about it for a while, not sure what the minimum age is in Australia, do you know neodude? I would only get 1 and it'd have to be something really meaningful, probably my band's name because it was the most important part of my youth but never another band because my taste in music could change afterwards.

Hmm maybe on my stomach, or the back of my neck, I don't think it'd fit properly on my upper arm.

What do you guys have?

Personally i think it's sometimes for some people more than other's, i no people who can't get enough of tat's and some just dont care to get another one it's personal choice.

I think you only live once and i would hate it if i did'nt expeirence something i've wanted for a while.
Plus the design's that i want are very personal to me.

I've been hanging out to get one since i turned 18 last year, i was sposed to get one for my 18th but money and my ID.

not sure what the minimum age is in Australia,

18 no if's or but's, trust me ive tryed!
Unless you have hook up's, which i kinda do through my bf but even then lol, it don't work.

How come you dont think it would fit on your arm?

Henna are the ones that come off. Idk, I'm from Brazil dude and down there is for people who don't want a image on their body for the rest of their lives.

i know what it is, that's why i know it's for women (mainly hindu and muslim women). They get it on their hands usually for a wedding.

the material used for henna is probably used on men too but i don't think it's referred to as henna when a man gets a tattoo with it.

Back
Top Bottom