Car Thread!

Huh...I thought that RX-8 refresh was coming out later this year? Looks tons better than the current one...no offense to those of you who own one.

For some reason looking at that pic it reminds me of the new Evo...
Don't really know why.

Huh...I thought that RX-8 refresh was coming out later this year? Looks tons better than the current one...no offense to those of you who own one.

I think the opposite, thats just a good angle of the newly revised one. I much prefer my style of the RX8.

For some reason looking at that pic it reminds me of the new Evo...
Don't really know why.

Probably cause of that retarded plastic bar across the front. It's like Mitsubishi engineers didn't know what else to add so they were like "I know! We can just add a plastic bar across the front! People might think it's ugly, but who cares?"

:p

I think the opposite, thats just a good angle of the newly revised one. I much prefer my style of the RX8.

Each to their own. I think the refresh looks better, but it's still butt ugly compared to the FD if you ask me.

I like the old one better.

When you look at the whole picture of the new 09 RX8 it looks cheesy IMO, each to there own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love mine!

Haha, well I still love the car either way. The looks aren't as important as how the car feels, handles and whats under the bonnet. :)

FC FTW!
There was a guy selling an immaculate one that was the 10AE Turbo II, white with white wheels. Man that thing was teh s3x.

Back
Top Bottom