PCMark Vantage *A must have bench suite*

My goal is to beat that now, just like I did in 3DMark06, remember?

no i carnt reacall you beating me in 3dmark06 , im not sure who you are actually:eek:
haha yer, but it was only by 4 points .
my 3.3ghz overclock temps are 24c idle and 45 underload . so im just going up if you beat me again :D
You guy's overclocks are nothing to brag about...I wouldn't talk until you get something respectable up there. Bragging about anything under 3.5 GHz for a Q6600 is a little embarrassing.

yer i guess , but whats the point .
nothing needs a 3.5 ghz quad core to run ...yet
maby in the future

You guy's overclocks are nothing to brag about...I wouldn't talk until you get something respectable up there. Bragging about anything under 3.5 GHz for a Q6600 is a little embarrassing.
I'm not bragging. I have't got the PSU or cooler or the right temps to go any higher. I only have a $25 cooler and a Hiper 530W PSU which can't keep the 12V rail above 12V when under load. 3.5GHz requires a 1.5V Vcore and I simply don't have the cooling to do that ATM and my PSU is already working it's ass off at 3.4GHz. I'm trying to do the best with what I have, maybe if I had a Zalman 9700 and a better PSU which I'm sure Cryman has...:D

Back
Top Bottom