Xbox 360 has died YET AGAIN!!!

Read my posts above will you, I have got a PS3 also.
It won't connect to my PC upstairs though, as it doesn't support VGA scaling, so... it pretty much has to stay downstairs gathering dust until I decide to play something on it I haven't got for the 360.

I know hence the LOL. I just found it funny like 3 or 4 people said that with you saying you had a PS3 in between each of there posts on the first page. I guess I failed

One thing, DO NOT get the intercooler for the 360. It has killed a lot of 360s from what I have heard. Since the power supply goes through it, somehow, it does something bad to your 360, and if its killed by the intercooler, it is not replaced under the warrenty, so I would not recomend that at all.

I doubt you'll get a new XBOX 360. I've heard loads of stories where people kept getting refurbished ones over and over and Microsoft definitely doesn't care unless they get the cash.

If you do end up with another refurbished unit, try to pester them into giving you a free game or a free month of XBOX Live or something.

Dude, are you serious? Call them and curse them out. DEMAND 2 brand new 360's for all your trouble. Make them feel like scum. Hahaaa

Ringing them now. Will edit this post with news

Is it just a coincidence that now I want them, I can't access the support page to find the number, or my details?

The sites completly down.

EDIT:

Found the number from someone else, and rang them.

They are going to send a UPS van down again within 5 working days, with a special box (to state its the same console going for yet another repair) and to place the power supply and cable with the console this time round.

So, we'll see what happens shall we?

I don't believe it. I've had my 360 back after I sent it off for repair for like 2 days, and it suddenly just now went black while playing Guitar Hero 2, and resetting the console, has caused 3 red flashing lights to appear yet again. I got my console back too, apparently fixed.

They said they replaced the motherboard in the report, and it looks like something else has gone again.
Great...

I would asked for a refurbished one this time. I had it happen to me about 2 months ago and they automatically gave me a refurbished 360. Works great!!!! **knock on wood** LMAO

I honestly know only one person that has had problems out of all my friends that have 360s. And that's like 20 people.

Back
Top Bottom