Guns

dunno who you talking to superman but i shoot at home cause i have some land i personally perfer my new bolt action .270 i got over last weekend.

I saw some pretty cool video of a big guy shooting a semi auto berreta on youtube the other day. That gun shoots fast!!

Where do you go to shoot?

Lol, yeah. He shot it like it was an automatic. But he has NO aim doing that.

a berreta 32 cal tomcat. we just got one and it is amazingly powerful goes thourgh like 6 inches of spruce. it is not good if you have huge meathooks like me cause when it blows back it caches your finger it pisses you off. a thompson center contender with what ever size of barrel you want i reccomend a 410/45 barrel.
why do you need a new gun?
try going to shooter forums for this

i would post links but all sites are blocked.

Posting links is blocked? Lol.... Post some damn links :)

And thank you for the advice. Unfortunately, I DO have very meaty, big hands.

I really like that Smith & Wesson 460 in the first post.

I have a Ruger Redhawk .44mag in stainless that's a very nice shooter.

Dude...it seems like you always have some negative comment about America or Americans, Why is that? I know America isn't perfect..hell no country is, we ALL have our warts. But just because someone wishes to purchase a firearm by no means makes them an ignorant redneck, holed up in a trailer with a tin foil hat fearing WWIII. Regular people own guns...hell I own one.

While I don't agree with the way Dj Chris said it..I can sort of understand the point he is trying to make. I can't speak for anyone in Canada but here in Australia guns aren't really a part of life and of being safe like they seem to be in America. Fact is if you get caught in the street with a gun in australia you are going to jail. So when you live in a country like that and are bought up like that it is hard to understand the concept of ordinary civilians having guns as protection in everyday life. Generally here if you have guns you either are a criminal or you shoot Kangaroos or pigs or whatever for a living. Sure there are collectors no doubt but guns are a bit harder to come by here. You can call it ignorance if you want but in reality it is a different way of life and you need to see it from someones point of view who hasn't lived their life like that.

While I don't agree with the way Dj Chris said it..I can sort of understand the point he is trying to make. I can't speak for anyone in Canada but here in Australia guns aren't really a part of life and of being safe like they seem to be in America. Fact is if you get caught in the street with a gun in australia you are going to jail. So when you live in a country like that and are bought up like that it is hard to understand the concept of ordinary civilians having guns as protection in everyday life. Generally here if you have guns you either are a criminal or you shoot Kangaroos or pigs or whatever for a living. Sure there are collectors no doubt but guns are a bit harder to come by here. You can call it ignorance if you want but in reality it is a different way of life and you need to see it from someones point of view who hasn't lived their life like that.

Australia is dope. I hear you guys don't even allow people to move there unless they have a planned career already set up and 100,000$ in your posession.

Buy a Gravity Gun.

You are an idiot. Did you not see my FIRST post saying I didn't want little teenagers posting about getting stupid ass shit? Thanks for contributing.

i dont think thats quite right .

No?

Oh. I just heard it from someone. I thought they were very serious about controlling the ass holes that try to come to their country. I mean shit, even Amsterdam has a "closed boarder" policy. For obvious reasons.

Back
Top Bottom