psu

I would go w/ the one jason posted simply b/c thermaltake is a more known brand. And if you can buy a name-brand with trusted quality for the same price as something not as popular then why not?

Seems like everyone and their grandma has a thermaltake, (or antec, or coolermaster btw). Thermaltake is definitely in the top 5 most trusted names in PSU's. As for the brand you posted, no disrespect, but I've never used it. I've owned several thermaltake psu's, (okay two but whos counting?), and both of them have performed great and still do to this day.

Go with the thermaltake. I myself have a Corsair power supply but I'll be upgrading it in the near future seeing that its only 450 Watts. Corsair power supplies are good, too and they look sweet if case appearance is important to you, but IMO not many people will pay the extra $ for them.

I would definitely go with a well known name brand PSU. If your PSU goes out, so does the rest of your system in same cases. I have a 550W Antec and it hasn't had any problems at all so far. My brother has a Thermaltake and I say the same for it.

The PC Power & Cooling is one of the best, most reliable power supplies available. It is extremely efficient, and supplies clean, ripple free power.

Funny it's not more well known. Usually if a brand has good quality overall, they will be fairly well known...

Well, I guess I've just never heard of them... They may be a pretty good brand after all, lol. That's one crazy PSU. Kind of a waste of money really. Most high end machines will work with 500-600W and at 1/4 of the price of that thing...

PC Power and Cooling are pretty much the best quality brand out there right now and it's one of the most well known brands out there.

Back
Top Bottom