help me find a way =D

Fanatic4Christ

Daemon Poster
okay, on friday, i have a girl coming down like 40 miles away and i needa borrow my brothers car to go, the thing is i only have a permit, im over 18 but my mom doesnt trust me and wont let me, shes like scared imma crash and she doesnt trust my freind that im going to go with (hes 20) because hes got into like 2 crashes within the last 5 months that were the others fault.... what can i tell my mom to convince her, anyone got any ideas? thanks in advanced if you do =D

i have a girl coming down like 40 miles away and i needa borrow my brothers car to go

I'm not quite sure I understand this. So this girl is coming from some other place and she's staying somewhere that is 40 miles away from where you live and you need a car to drive there?

she lives in LA and is coming from there to like 40 miles away to her dads house with her sister, and she used to live down here but moved for college and joga YEAH haha

Well, even if you can convince her, your friend is only 20. Just run to the DMV and pick up your license with your friend tommorrow. You are 18, you can get it any time now. Come home, and be like, mom! I have my licsense, so can I drive now?

maybe american sensai can give you a ride. unless having civilians in your cop car is illegal unless they do naughty things.

Well, even if you can convince her, your friend is only 20. Just run to the DMV and pick up your license with your friend tommorrow. You are 18, you can get it any time now. Come home, and be like, mom! I have my licsense, so can I drive now?

No offense that's the worst advice so far. If his mom hasn't let him get a license what makes you think she would let him drive a car with a license he got without her permission. What I would say is try to reason with her. Explain that the girl is a nice friend of yours and you'd like to show her around town. Or make up some bs. I was lucky enough to get my license at my 16th birthday.

If you are 18... you can get your license without parent's consent... WTF.

*Oh, and get a friggin job and buy a friggin cheao-o. DUHHHH. Lol

Well, convince your mom to let you get a licsense, but seriously, you are 18, you are an adult now, your parents dont really have a lot of control over you anymore.

no thats the thing, shes coming down this week, i just got my permit, i scheduled a appointment the DAY i got my permit and its on march 5th, i got my permit on the 20th or 22nd lol cant remember. also alls i need is someone 18 or older thats licensed in the car with me

Back
Top Bottom