Arizona

I don't know how much it costs but my cox internet is 3.3mbps and .5mbps upload. I think I get cox internet and phone bundled for about $50. It's the cheapest internet and the slowest. You are supposed to get 15mbps anywhere in phoenix, but they just say that. It depends on how old your lines are in your area.

With cox you share your speeds with everyone on your line. But, on the brighter side cox allows you to connect to their Usenet servers for free. All you have to do is find a binary news reader/grabber to download files. Which you can use Grabit.

*edit
I checked and without a telephone my bill is 40 a month

I just moved from Arizona last year. I had cox and it was around 30 or 40 something bucks a month for 9 mpbs download speed. The only down side was that sometimes the internet would go very slow especially in the summer, probably due to the amount of people using it. We had qwest once for services and they were overpriced so we decided to switch to cox. It was also DSL that swest had, not sure if they still do that or not. When we had cox they were cable and they still are.

EDIT: Here's the list of internet packages: http://www.cox.com/arizona/hsi_tiers.asp

Back
Top Bottom