wii or ps3

Both have their cons and pros, it's always down to which one suits your needs the most. If you want great games, online functionality, multimedia capabilities and secksay graphics, then buy the PS3 or the Xbox 360.

If you like something that is more casual, family friendly, elderly friendly and cheap, the Wii is great.

Done and done. It's always useless bickering over which console is better because they all offer different things. Some may be similar, but they'll always have some things that are superior to each other.

Yea I like the Wii better, but I also like the 360 better then the PS3. I am thing about getting a 360.

Yea, I mean the PS3 is nice but I kind of like the 360 more. Different personalities I guess.

edit: post 1300!

congrats dark,

@dark, just give it another chance, BTW bluray won the high def war, they stopped makin HD DVD products.

once again tho the "extra features" show be considered last when talking about a console!!! its meant for gaming not to play movies

Man, don't tell me this is starting up again. We've already settled that it depends on the person and that seracer17 is a wii fanboy.

lol jk about that second part. Not gonna pick on the poor fella.

Back
Top Bottom