Will I get to 12,000 you think?

My guess is you get PB'd after trying to sabotage CF once you reach 11,999 and start your own computer forum and steal all the members.

But whatever, what do I know. That has never happened before and is extremely unlikely :p

im pretty sure at the rate that jogoboto (or what ever his name is ) will be getting to 12 before you .hahaha

Lol! I doubt it. I post a lot of the Social Lounge tho. There are some funny people and some good arguments I like to join. I am averaging a high amount of posts tho, that's just because I like the people here, very interesting they are. Well tennis will be starting soon so I won't be home as much so it'll probably go down...

You will defiantly get the 12k. 11k is an achievement in my book. You have been an outstanding member of the CF community since I've been here. You are also a great moderator.

I am getting closer to 1k myself. Took me forever, but I am a personal believer in having almost no posts, but being as helpful as possible instead of having 50+ posts a day, and very few of them making any sense. I forgot which member said this first, but I say it from time to time.

Keep up the good work!

You will defiantly get the 12k. 11k is an achievement in my book. You have been an outstanding member of the CF community since I've been here. You are also a great moderator.

I am getting closer to 1k myself. Took me forever, but I am a personal believer in having almost no posts, but being as helpful as possible instead of having 50+ posts a day, and very few of them making any sense. I forgot which member said this first, but I say it from time to time.

Keep up the good work!

ha...my 20 posts a day are mostly in the Social Lounge, so yes they're a waste. But I don't go by posts either, I go by how helpful one is. Therefore, I'm not really to psyched about being a senior member. I think of myself more as a junior member. Also, my department is not very popular (programming) and I'm just now learning more about hardware...

Keep up the good work!

Sorry to double post but you hit it right on the target.

Back
Top Bottom