Xbox 360 has died YET AGAIN!!!

Nope, no way of taking it apart, and if I did, the warranty would be screwed.

Apparently, if the power supply is overheating or has aquired a fault, it'd turn red, yet, its always green when running, or orange when on standby, so its not that.

Doubt it, its refusing to even budge to the startup logo now...

I'll ring them tommorow and see what they say anyway. For one, I'm not happy right this minute, but I'm somehow relaxed.

I can't get onto the game list now, or even see anything up on screen except a jangled mess.

It did it first in the middle of a song on Guitar Hero 2, and then with a demo of PGR4 after many restarts/shutdowns of the system in the time being.

Thanks for all the help though guys, appreciate it.
I'll update the thread with what they say tommorow :)

That's what happens when you get a early Xbox 360. Early adopters almost always get shafted. Some are lucky though...my friend has had an Xbox 360 since launch and not a single problem has come up with it. Works just as well as the day he got it back in 2005.

I'm glad I waited for the Falcon 65nm refresh. Cooler CPU and HDMI with an improved upscaler. One less thing to go wrong.

Yeah, I hope I can in some way get one, but I honestly doubt they will.
I'll send it off, they'll replace something, and maybe it'll happen again.

Read my posts above will you, I have got a PS3 also.
It won't connect to my PC upstairs though, as it doesn't support VGA scaling, so... it pretty much has to stay downstairs gathering dust until I decide to play something on it I haven't got for the 360.

Back
Top Bottom