japan gets 1.6Gb/s

Well, I'm not sure exactly what it is, but what I thought it was is exactly what you said. And I think the reason is because it's traveling a couple thousand kilometers instead of a couple hundred.

i think they do
being that its fiber optic meaning light
the amount of data tho is more based on your network (version dsl cablevision)
being able to receive and send that data out at higher speeds
the big problem is the country...the world isnt yet wired for high speed internet
most place still run on dialup lowspeed dsl

No offense to US, but knowing how they, us I guess (even though I'm not American) like to be #1, I'm sure there will be something similar to that here in no time. Plus US has plenty of technology, we'll catch up soon. But like David said, the rest of the world will take a while.

Not true at all, the US is lagging way behind, especially compared to Japan/China who are advancing extremely quickly. It hurts to say it especially since I live here in the good old US of A, but were not in very good shape.

Not true at all, the US is lagging way behind, especially compared to Japan/China who are advancing extremely quickly. It hurts to say it especially since I live here in the good old US of A, but were not in very good shape.

That's true I guess, but the US has a good enough of economy to catch up. Idk about now because it looks a little shaky. US is not going to be an economical powerhouse forever. My guess is that in the next 30 years somebody will pass, be it Chine, Japan, or India. And yes India because they have one of the best engineers in the world. Here engineering doesn't seem to be much appreciated. If you take the time you will see that most are from Asia (India, Japan, China to name a few)

if it can run so fast
y r speeds so slow in dial up?
and y isnt your connections much higher in the mb/s or gb/s

Back
Top Bottom