Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL... no.
I make $3,000 a month not going to school every day. Still have go through college, but I'm not looking back once I get a job, I enjoy what I do.

i was bored today. had no lessons, so bought loadsa food, did nothing, and had some vodka just now. now its sleep time :)

LOL... no.
I make $3,000 a month not going to school every day. Still have go through college, but I'm not looking back once I get a job, I enjoy what I do.

But this month your paycheck is already used up without you even receiving it.

"Presidential candidate Barack Obama ... went door to door in Iowa over the weekend to talk about his opposition to the war and gain votes. Hillary Clinton also went door to door -- not looking for votes, trying to find her husband." --Jay Leno

"Presidential candidate Barack Obama ... went door to door in Iowa over the weekend to talk about his opposition to the war and gain votes. Hillary Clinton also went door to door -- not looking for votes, trying to find her husband." --Jay Leno

Microphone $100. Suite $75. Hair Cut $25. Leno dissing Hillary.... Priceless.

Bleh, Got a cold still, had to stay home from 2 hours of Maths, normally i would be happy about that, but im going to get left behind again, plus i left my I.T Homework at school, so i can't try to make a start on it. Bleh -.-

Geek_gal: My friends name on steam is: ReFracture

I only play the occasional CS Source though.

I added you, thanks =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom