Xbox 360 has died YET AGAIN!!!

I hope so, because I'm fed up.
Would they know its the same Xbox though?

Do the new ones (the ones with HDMI) run any cooler yet? Did they shrink the cores?

I'm definietly going to ask to send the power block off though this time. It could have been that from the first time it died, and the power block has gone and done it again. We'll see :(

What have I done to deserve this? :( I always have thought that consequences are due to something you've done.

I HAVE A PS3!!!
That is not the solution to my problem. I have chosen to prefer the 360 to the PS3, and so it is more a part of me, so saying to replace it with something else, that I have already isn't helping much.

all new systems have an hdmi port and a 65nm core witch is causing most the prob becouse it was on 90 nm at 3ghz

Yeah, mine is the older type, but they aren't going to give me one with a HDMI and a 65nm core are they. Even though they should

Just powered it down again, and back on, and it worked fine. Switched off, switched back on, and it started up, froze to a white screen and has stayed with no lights except for the green power lamp, and won't accept controllers.
Turn it on again, and its working again, and off, and back on, and its still working.

I don't understand this damn thing :( But I won't trust it now.

Well, maybe you didn't see my thread about a week ago, when I did send it off for repair. The motherboard got changed, and it went through a 2 hour supposed test, and then they sent if back again. UPS then brought it back to me.

But, 2 days later of standard playing (not more than a couple of hours a day) and its gone and died again.

What am I to do?

Heres the shot of where it is anyway. There is some space, so enough I'd think for a console to survive with:

look.jpg

I don't know about the spacing. For my PS3 it has a about 1ft of an air cushion around it. So it's never hot. Plus its in the basement where it is very cool.

BTW: You desk is VERY crowded.

if your 360 died again request a new console
i think they will give you one

Ah, I thought it was working but turns out it was just temporary. Its stayed all lit up, with no red lights, but I turned on a demo of PGR4 and while showing the car spinnng around has showed vertical stripes of black and white lines and froze.
Now its back to 3 red lights after resetting it.

Somethings gone to pot.

I think, even though its crowded, I've left enough space for ventilation, though this room isn't exactly always cool, but its well within limits (That gave me a Half Life throwback, haha)

It died the first time while at Currys testing it out on TV's, and now its died beside me.

this is what i recommend
ask Microsoft for a brand new system being that this one has repeatedly failed
and then buy an inter cooler fan to help with ventilation
inter cooler really does help keep your 360 cool

Yeah, I may have to.
I'm sticking by the fact the power supply may have caused the entire problem.
You should be able to trust a console even in a standard home environment. You shouldn't have to baby sit the thing.

But I probably will get the cooler version if I can't fix this thing any other way :( Why oh why :(

I almost had Less Talking, More Rock on Expert sorted too!

Back
Top Bottom