japan gets 1.6Gb/s

Radio waves travel at the speed of light? I didn't know that.

I'd prefer a higher download speed, but thinking again, I have a 360 for my online gaming, and wouldn't want a high ping either...

2 connections maybe?

No offense to US, but knowing how they, us I guess (even though I'm not American) like to be #1, I'm sure there will be something similar to that here in no time. Plus US has plenty of technology, we'll catch up soon. But like David said, the rest of the world will take a while.
Lol, did you just compare America's technological advances with that of Japan's?

LMAO!

:D

Radio waves travel at the speed of light? I didn't know that.

I'd prefer a higher download speed, but thinking again, I have a 360 for my online gaming, and wouldn't want a high ping either...

2 connections maybe?
It's all light. Radio waves have the longest wavelength, while gamma rays have the shortest wavelength. So, yeah, they all travel at the same speed, the speed of light. Just different frequencys.

Haha, I used to be good at physics... what happened :(
Yeah, I just had a physics test today, lol. Numbers are my thing, I never pay attention in the class... The teacher lectures for an hour and a half, I talk a bit, read a book, take a nap, play tetris or uncleworm on my calculator, yet I Ace the test, and have to let all my friend aroud me copy, lol.

Yeah, I just had a physics test today, lol. Numbers are my thing, I never pay attention in the class... The teacher lectures for an hour and a half, I talk a bit, read a book, take a nap, play tetris or uncleworm on my calculator, yet I Ace the test, and have to let all my friend aroud me copy, lol.

UNCLEWORM!!!!!! Yes, I love that game. Math teacher deleted from my calc tho. She says it's not gonna help me learn FST. I thought about asking her, "Why do I need to pay attention when I average a 99 on my tests by just screwing around"

Lol. FST is so easy. Idk how the class was averaging a 70 when we were just doing Trig. last semester.

if light travels so fast y such a high ping?
i though ping was the time it took your computer to communicate with a server
should it be less not more?

Back
Top Bottom