Guns

ghostFL

Fully Optimized
I'm thinking about getting a new toy. I already have quite a few, but I'm looking to get a new pistol. Currently, my pistols are a Glock26 9mm, S&W 500 Defender, a .50cal Gold plated Desert Eagle, a police issued S&W .357, and a Colt .45 ACP.

I'm thinking about getting a S&W Glock 27 .40 cal, but I'm not sure. My brother has one, and I like the way it handles, but I'm just not convinced. American Sensei probably uses this gun... that or a 6 shot S&W .357 revolver.

Any suggestions, guys? (I will probobly end up selling my .50 DE for the new gun and a new scope for my AR-15.

(*Please don't even post if you are under 18 and going to say something stupid like "AK-47, Bazooka, etc."*)

Or.... I could always get a S&W 460 Defender to match my 500 Defender.

How would that be, having both of these pointed at you? :p

smith_500_10.jpg
-500 I already own (stronger than a desert eagle)

grande-prize-lg.jpg

why would you need a gun like that?

The 500?

.....Bears.... Zombies.... etc.

Lol, naw. It's just a cannon, quite fun to shoot long distances with a scope. And it's pretty god damn intimidating to anyone trying to harm my family or friends :p

I got my .45ACP in my night stand with a loaded magazine of hollow points and my Moesberg 12 Guage tactical leaning against the night stand loaded with buck shot for "home invaders" :)

... most people just use a big dog.. i cant see any possible use for a gun like that unless your a hunter..

And it's pretty god damn intimidating to anyone trying to harm my family or friends :p
i would proberly shit myself if someone crazy pointed one of them at me:D

is it a gold plated dessert eagle like on cod4

could you upload a pic??

i would proberly shit myself if someone crazy pointed one of them at me:D

is it a gold plated dessert eagle like on cod4

could you upload a pic??

Yeah, but it has black tiger stripes. Lol, its cheasy as fuck, and I never really wanted it. But it was super cheap and I said F-It. Haha

Its this,
DE_Tiger-Striped.jpg

I recently decimated my digital camera, so untill I get a new one (probobly for my b-day in a couple weeks), they will be internet pics and the pics I already have of my other guns.

CAN WE PLEASE GET BACK ON TOPIC AND *ONLY* RECOMMEND NEW GUNS?

Did you guys even read the post? Goddddddddddd.

Back
Top Bottom